From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of laurent matheo
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Compatibility matrix for AR System and ITSM Management Suite
8.1.02..

**
Same here.
It worked a week ago or something. Check your email :)

On 21 Feb, 2015,at 10:34 PM, Joe D'Souza
<jdso...@shyle.net<mailto:jdso...@shyle.net>> wrote:
I downloaded an excel sheet that listed
http://media.cms.bmc.com/documents/ITSM-8100-Applications-Compatibility.pdf as
the path to the compatibility matrix but this link seems to be invalid.

Resource Not Found
We're sorry, there was something wrong with your HTTP request or the resource
you requested does not exist. Please try back later. If you have any questions
or comments, please contact your Client Services Representative. Thank you for
your patience.

Is there something wrong with the link?

Any help will be appreciated as I would love to set up a demo environment while
I am snowed in over the weekend.

Cheers

Joe