Hello Experts,

We tried to upgraded ITSM from 7.603 to 8.1.02, but it says completed with
warnings. From the logs we could find many def files failed to import. We
have sorted out issues related to Asset, incident and Problem Management.
But facing issues while importing the def files related to Change Module.

 We could see the below error messages while importing the file.

The SQL database operation failed.; Error - OCI_INVALID_HANDLE,  552,
The following item was not imported;
CHG:ChangeImpactedAreaCIAssociation_Join,  55,
The following item was not imported;
CHG:Change-ImpactedAreasCIAssociation_outer_ApproverLookup,  55,
The following item was not imported; CHG:ChangeRelationshipInterface,  55

We have restarted Remedy services and tried importing that again. This time
we could find the below messages.

The value(s) for this entry violate a unique index that has been defined
for this form; ,  382,
The following item was not imported;
CHG:ChangeImpactedAreaCIAssociation_Join,  55,
The following item was not imported;
CHG:Change-ImpactedAreasCIAssociation_outer_ApproverLookup,  55,
The following item was not imported; CHG:ChangeRelationshipInterface,  55,

I have opened a ticket with BMC but as as usual very poor response in this
week. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Pavan