Hi Aditya,

Thank you very much for your reply. Please find my answers below.

1) Which database you have? If you have Oracle, did you check for INVALID
objects while installing/upgrading?
ANS: Oracle, How do we checked INVALID objects by the below query and it
fetched almost 65 entries
select object_name,object_type,status from user_objects where
status='INVALID';

Any suggestions to correct them is highly appreciated, also I would like to
know why they are INVALID. How to troubleshoot that?

2) Hope you must have seen ITSM install log files, but would again suggest
you to look through logs and find out which .def failed to import. For ex
chg_deplapp.def etc
ANS: Fixed all most all the issues that we could see in the logs. The
issues which we are seeing now is while importing
CHG:ChangeRelationshipinterface form, which doesnot exist in 7.6.03 but
seems like newly added in 8.1.02

3) Go through all INC/PBM/CHG and import all the failed def files.
ANS: imported all the def files related to INC and PBM only facing issues
while importing chg_deplapp.def and especially with
CHG:ChangeRelationshipinterface form.

4) If you are facing issues with specific form import also - suggest you to
modify them, save changes and again try to import them.
ANS: Since we are only facing issues with CHG:ChangeRelationshipinterface
form, is that fine modifying that form?
My only concern is the above mentioned form does not exist in 7.603. We are
upgrading ITSM from 7.6.03 to 8.1.02.

Please let me now your thoughts and any suggestions to move forward!!

Thanks once again.