Hi,

What is taking the time? The query or the iteration?

If you are only interested in field id 1 and 8, you can do this very fast
with two non-object-oriented.

my $qual = ars_LoadQualifier($ctrl, $form, "'Category' = \"AWS\" AND
'Type' = \"Subway > 2.0\" AND 'Item' = \"Operations\" AND 'Case
ID+'=\"0003044848\"");
die $ars_errstr if $ars_errstr;

my %el = ars_GetListEntry($ctrl, $form, $qual, 0, 0, [{columnWidth=>128,
separator=>'', 8 }]);
die $ars_errstr if $ars_errstr;

foreach my $eid (keys %el)
{