Hi Rick, *

Bernhard Dippold wrote:

Hi Rick,

Webmaster wrote:

Bernhard, they are just what I needed. Christian does a great job! I did see
a timeline on his web site for the DVD cover. Has he finished it? The CDs
look great. I really need the DVD cover though. I want to give out a number of these as gifts as well as distribution on the web site but I don't want
to put them in paper or tyvek envelopes. Thanks!

I didn't get a new answer by now - but he told me that the envelopes are the next piece of his OOo work. When he finished them I'll let you know immediately :-)

Chris has finished the source files (SVG vector graphics - made with Inkscape from www.inkscape.org) for CD envelopes. They can be downloaded from his homepage at http://www.zwahlendesign.ch/en/node/75

If you need another specific format, please tell us.

DVD Version will follow.

Best regards
Bernhard

Best