Hi Rick,

Webmaster wrote:

Hi Bernhard, Thanks! That would be much appreciated. I forgot to mention the
DVD case cover that I saw was the one Christian created ISSUE 43677. I like
both the Standard OSI and Minimalist OSI although I really prefer the
Standard OSI with blue.

These are the same as in the gallery
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/cdart/

Christian is updating the "standard" designs in the moment.

What does the term "standard" and "minimalist" refer to? I assume "standard"
refers the official OSI and "minimalist" refers to a localized distribution.
Is this correct?

I don't really know - I thought them to be two different possibilities for the same purposes.

For your CD cover you may combine them, if you need more place on the back of the cover for your logo and company name.

Best
Bernhard