Hmm.... Sorry Steven. I naturally assumed you joined this list to help out
and do your best to help things get better. Not to snap off at other users.

...without any meaningfull...

Hmm. It didn't mean anything? Sorry... I didn't notice. I simply said you
should change it. If Bernhard has a problem with your changes, he can change
it back. That's what a wiki is for!

Now don't hound me again. If you have a problem with my suggestions, either
ignore them, or be patient and explain what I did wrong.

Here's a quote that might be useful: "A kind word turns away anger, but an
angry word stirs up wrath."

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer