Please don't post any messages adressed to me without any meaningfull content. And by the way, I like the -n at the end of my name...
Be productive...  TDP...

thnxs

It's a wiki, Steve. Change it!

On 1/24/06, Steven Pauwels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bernhard Dippold schreef:

Hi Steven,

Steven Pauwels wrote:

Bernhard, how can I help.... I am pretty motivated :-) and I have got
spare time at this moment... please let me know.
Do you know our OOoArt section in the wiki?
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Art_Project

I just created a new page where we could collect all the artwork
spread over Issuezilla in a table.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/List_of_Artwork_%28IZ%29

This table should be sorted by Category and issue number and include:
- Category of Artwork
  (Web button / Banner / Document template / what ever -
   should be consistent to gallery themes,
   perhaps we'll have to create more galleries)
- Issue number
- Title of the artwork
- Author
- License
- Quality (Draft / Ready to upload)
- Place to upload (Main gallery / previous versions / unofficial)

Just a few thoughts...

If you (or anybody else) wanted to start with this table, it would
help us quite a lot!

Thanks in advance

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard,

The wiki seams like a better place to use... I can not help feeling that
(except for your efforts) :), things seem to be very 'everywhere' and
'nowhere' :)

But hey! Lets rock and roll... everything can always be better... ;-)

Cheers,

Steven

Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer