I trying to rerun some old code got the following error message from my arts
today:

Run-time error in controlfile:
/tmp/atmlab-olemar-tp233502eb_6598_4500_90ae_1aeaf2753936/cfile_yj.arts
Run-time error in method: yCalc
Run-time error in function: iyb_calc
Run-time error in agenda: iy_main_agenda
Run-time error in method: iyEmissionStandard
Run-time error in agenda: propmat_clearsky_agenda
Run-time error in method: propmat_clearskyAddOnTheFly
Run-time error in agenda: abs_xsec_agenda
Run-time error in method: abs_xsec_per_speciesAddLines
This is an error message. You are using Voigt_Kuntz3.
Your selected *jacobian_quantities* requires that the line shape returns partial
derivatives.
Stopping ARTS execution.
Goodbye.

anyone know why?