Hi,

if not needed, perhaps we could simply remove the less accurate Kuntz
lineshapes, and just keep the Kuntz6 one?

OK for me.

And in general, things like this should be documented in some manner. For example, could it be marked in abs_lineshapeDefine what lineshapes that supports Jacobians?

That said, is it not a bit odd that to find a definition of linesshapes you need to do:

arts -d abs_lineshapeDefine

and not

arts -d abs_lineshape

? At least I tried the last version first when updating my memory.

Bye,

Patrick

/Stefan

On 31 Mar 2016, at 17:25, Richard Larsson <ric.lars...@gmail.com>