Hi Simon,

I think that this is a good idea. I would go further and remove all of
constants.cc while you are at it.  Or as much as possible.

Some notes:

You have misunderstood one thing.  The Delta_nu_Cs variable is a properly
named snake_case variable that follows the naming convention of the
International System of Units.  The Greek letter Delta is used by them, the
Greek letter nu is used them, and cesium in short is Cs, not cs.  Of the
variables in Constant, two are clearly not following the proper naming
(though I might have missed others).  NA should be N_A and k should be k_B
to be consistent with SI standard notation in snake_case.  If you wish to
change to another case style, whatever else your do, please be consistent
with capitalization in SI, so that (for example) DeltanuCs is both the
Pascal and camel case of said variable.  Please do not make up your own
variable names while ignoring SI standards as this will just reduce the
readability of the code.  Your example of kDeltaNuCs is one example of
making up a new variable name, since Nu is not used in the SI standard
notation (and so it should not be in ARTS).

The extra "k" at top is very very ugly and I think that it should not be
there.  Just use the namespace instead to separate these things.  This is
in the Google style anyways.  Exceptions to this would be in the Conversion
namespace, where a k at the top might be warranted (since the variables are
not really meant to be used but instead the conversion formula should be
used).

I am unsure what Google believes about the use of static in the namespace
code.  This should perhaps be removed.

The Conversion namespace is completely messed up in naming and can be
changed as you please.  If you are renaming these variables anyways, using
Conversion::sind and the rest of the degree-based trigonometry whenever
possible (i.e., in most of m_ppath and ppath) would be good since it makes
the code easier to read (by making it shorter).

With hope,
//Richard