Hi Paolo,

For blas and lapack: Please make sure you have the libraries and development
header files installed. I think the packages you have to install with yum on
CentOS are called lapack-devel and libblas-devel. Having those hopefully fixes
the compilation with GCC.

Since we use GCC and LLVM for development, the Intel Compiler is currently not
tested for the development version. I recommend to stick with GCC for now.

Cheers,
Oliver