Hello Issac,

Since you are able to load other habits, but for the LiquidSphere one, it seems
to me that this is a  "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" issue. This habit is
available in 200 sizes (most among the habits) and the python script could
potentially crash (depending on the machine used). Could you try loading the
data just for one size and temperature? Attached you can find an example python
script.

To ensure that there is no issue, I double checked loading the data (with the
attached script) in two machines and, I had not problem.

Best regards,
Vasileios Barlakas