Hi Vasileios,

Thank you for taking time to put this together. After playing with the code
realized that it wouldn’t even read a single NetCDF file. The solution I found
was to uninstall the NetCDF4 using conda (conda uninstall netcdf4) then install
it using pip install netcdf4. Thankfully, this did not affect reading other
habits.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Isaac