Hello all,

I am trying to read the ARTS SSD database for ‘LiquidSphere’ in Python and no
matter what module I use (Scipy, Netcdf4, etc), the code crashes with no error
message. I can read the netcdf files using ncdump or nco, though. I can also
read all the other habits using the Python interface with no issues.

Is there anything specific with these files that Python cannot read them? I am
using the toolkit provided with the database and the function
utils.ssdb_import_habit(habID,orient) to read the SSD data.

Thanks

Best,
Isaac Moradi

NASA GMAO Code 610.1