From: Patrick Eriksson <patrick.eriks...@chalmers.se>
Sent: 20 August 2022 19:00
To: Cox, Caroline (STFC,RAL,RALSP) <caroline....@stfc.ac.uk>;
arts_users.mi@lists.uni-hamburg.de <arts_users.mi@lists.uni-hamburg.de>
Subject: Re: [arts-users] ART question- sim 1D cloud

Caroline,

If you are using ARTS v2.2, the simplest way to obtain scattering data
in the correct format should be to use the Tmatrix code coming with
ARTS. This could need that you set some compilation flag.

Long time since I used v2.2. The method I talk about is now called
scat_data_singleTmatrix. I think it had the same name in v2.2, but I am
not sure.

Bye,

Patrick