Dear Richard,

thank you for your quick reply.
I would then like to use the redistributed catalog. Could you provide an example control file (version 2.5.X) to generate an absorption lookup table using the arts-cat-data. That would be very helpful ;-) I found that the data includes also a very new H2O continuum version (MT-CKD4.0), which I would like to use.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Claudia