I am going to argue for Asbury Couple again.  Part of the point is that that 
the City has made huge progress under the watch of this Council.  Not just the 
waterfront deal but in other ways as well.  Shouldn't we give the Council 
credit for some of the good that is going on?   And I say yes.  The waterfront 
deal could have been stalled, or worse; and the Council could have screwed up 
any number of things - and they really haven't ruined what others before them 
could have ruined.  The town has moved on since they were elected.  

The previous sentence is my point. The people who were there to start something 
are not always the best ones to take it forward.  I'm not afraid of new Council 
members especially with the talent that continues to arrive.


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to