--- In [email protected], "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Steve - I am going to sound as much like a broken record as you. 
> Please provide the sources for your assorted claims and statistics.  I
> am very interested in reading them to see if you are applying them
> properly.
> 
> Tom

Tom,

See Jesse Jackson, Jr's website. There is a 2001 article there from the 
NYT about a report done which has Steve's statistics. It depends how 
you look at the statistics. All I know is that I pay more income taxes 
(nominally and as a percentage of income) than Steve does.







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to