I beg to differ about trying to find an affordable market rate apt. in Asbury.
I found mine via HousingMaps.com, which is a mashup between Craigslist and 
Google Maps.
My apt., which is beautiful, stylish and well appointed cost me a mere $890 a 
month.
Everyplace else where I looked, the same size apt was at least $1100 a month.
I have an excellent landlord, excellent neighbors and parking is always right 
out front.
So are the prostitutes, but those seem to be waning. It appears most of the 
ones that have 
been plaguing my neighborhood are gone, only to be replaced by one or two more.
I found it interesting the other night when I took a bike ride at 10 
pm...yes...on the DESERTED 
boardwalk, and got waved away by the 4 cops on patrol there.
Meanwhile...a mere 2 blocks away...no cops, and I pass a prostitute just 
getting into a car 
near the corner of Kingsley and First.
Talk about slanted priorities?
Cripes.
Jack






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to