It should be changed. It is clear to the group that there are no
homeless shelters per se in AP. There are several soup kitchens and
I believe boarding houses/hotels that take in the homeless. It
should be corrected. That may be sloppiness but not purposeful
misinformation. If it is I want no part of it.
Dan,
Whether it’s sloppy or purposeful it has been one of their best selling lines. I know because it’s been repeated to me by dozens of people.
As for would I want it on my street. Well, I don’t live on Main Street or a business street and I would expect something like that to go in one of those areas. As it is, I have had three different crack houses within a 1/4 mile of my house. Two were rooming houses and one was a “hotel” - even though the police came by zillions of times a day and many arrests were made each month the town could (or would) not close the places.
So what’s worse? A crack house or a place for the homeless that is trying to do good. __._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
| Asbury park home | Asbury park nj | Asbury park hotel |
| Asbury park foreclosure | Asbury park real estate |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "AsburyPark" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___
