--- In [email protected], "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> LOL... you are just too much... no one ever said you made the
flier
> and no one ever said that you said there were 7 shelters in AP.
> What you did say was the "the group made it clear that there are
no
> shelters in AP." Look at the flier again. My guess is that only
you
> don't see that you are wrong. Just once... admit it... never mind,
> judging from the weather outside, I can only imagine what the
> forecast for hell is today. I guess they made it clear... except
for
> their sloppiness. Adios.
>
The flier is wrong. Speakers from the group admitted that there were
no per se shelters at council meetings. The flier should be changed,
so I was wrong, it hasn't been made exactly clear because of the
flier. Satisfied?
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/