--- In [email protected], "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Good to know that its ok with you to spread misinformation as long
> as its just sloppiness. I guess the 'ol "Woops, I never checked my
> facts" excuse is all the permission needed to spread distortions and
> lies. That whole weapons of mass distruction thing... just
> sloppiness, oh well. :-)
>
I didn't make the flier nor have I said that there were 7 shelters in
the AP. I won;t mis words but it says 7 homeless shelters and soup
kitchens. Not the best wording - agreed. Could mean 7 of each, 6 of
one, etc. Sloppiness, yes, intentional no. There are numerous
facilities in AP that serve the homeless. That's a fact. AP does more
than its fair share.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/