I would be happy to do so.
Do you think I should also read the text of my post at the next council meeting?

--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > You know, we spend so much time here talking about preservation and
> > real estate, but I think that there are bigger fish to fry in the
> > fabric of Asbury.
> 
> No one is denying the fact that crime is an important issue in AP. I 
> think we have begun to deal with it. The police are doing a great job 
> with limited resources. YOU simply cannot take no for an answer. YOU 
> DEMAND that the problem be stopped. You call the Deputy Chief. You 
> stand up at council meetings and demand the problem be solved.
>






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to