--- In [email protected], "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> You feel religion plays to big a role in our governing. I say its
> too small.
>
> To each our own.
If you give me six lines written
by the most honest man, I will find
something in them to hang him.
Cardinal Richelieu
If you want religion to play a bigger part in government - move to an
Islamist country. The founding fathers were Deists. I almost came to
blows with my born again sister over this last summer. This country was
founded by people with a Christian background who largely rejected
organized religion.
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/