"
  I'm agreeing with you.   Point is that a carousel would be very appropriate 
again.  IMO Casino location's better than between pavilions.  Could be 
integrated with the proposed market.
   
  Just glad there seems to be excitement and energy again."
   
       I know what you're saying.  The carousel should go inside the building 
it has alwasy been in.  People WANT to see it there.  It would create much 
needed hype for the entire project i think. But, if we can't get it back in 
there... then i guess we can't.  I just hope the market doesn't spread into 
that area too.  i'd rather see a bar in there, with stairs going upstairs 
somehow, to the posiable music venue upstairs in the Casino? Who knows!
       I get mixed feelings when i hear a posiable farris wheel or caarousel 
being placed in some of the grassy areas between the pavillions. It doesn't 
sound real to me.  But, we will see what happens....

       
---------------------------------
Building a website is a piece of cake. 
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Reply via email to