Oh, so you want them gone but over the next 20-40 years.  Remember 
we're talking 12+ million people here who in your scenario need to 
commit some sort of offense to hit the system.  Until then we'll 
just continue as is?  You're clearly not making a realistic case and 
if this is your best solution I now understand why such a huge 
majority of the US population doesn't believe that deporting all 
these folks is realistic.  I believe the number was 84%.  You can't 
get 84% of the US to agree that grass is green.

As for the conspiracy theory at the end - wow.  Let me make sure I 
understand your logic here.  People who are dirt poor, often live in 
shacks and are generationally defined as second-class citizens in 
their home country are being send to America, where they are able to 
live significantly better and have a future for their kids - all 
with the intention of making their new homes a part of the horrible 
life they left behind?  I've seen you make some ridiculous comments 
before but I don't even know how to comment on that one so I'll just 
let it go.  


--- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> By "attrition" I mean catch them in usual course.  I'm not 
> suggesting a hunt (except for the ones with felony convictions).
> 
> All that needs to be done is enforce the existing laws, the ones 
> that have been on the books since the 1980;s, which the President 
> refuses to do.
> 
> When we catch them through traffic tickets, tax evasion, welfare 
> applications, school admissions, etc., we then deport them.  OVer 
> time we will reduce their numbers almost entirely.
> 
> You're making it up that it would cost less to keep them here. A 
bus 
> ride to the border isn't any where near as expensive as the free 
> education and healthcare costs we would give them in a single day.
> 
> Lets not forget the costs to the poor Black community that can't 
get 
> a good wage because of our lack of enforcement.  That's a huge 
cost 
> not only in terms of real dollars, but also to our domestic 
> tranquility when the Blacks finally say enough is enough.
> 
> Remember too what is happening in the southwest and California is 
> very different than what is happening here.  There is 
> a "reconquista" movement to take back Texas, New Mexico and 
> California for Mexico, in the same fashion we gained it from 
> Mexico:  by populating that land with people first.
> 
> This is a real danger to the sovereignty of America.
> 
> 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to