hi,

i'm wondering, if there's a wiki out there with uses asciidoc markup? Using
several markups for writing docs, wikis etc. isn't really what i want....one
type
should be enough... do you know anything?

I imagine something like a textfile (asciidoc) based wiki. Files are kept in
git,
so i can use vim (with adopted vimki) to write asciidoc textfiles and commit
those. Modifying a suited wiki solution to show htmls generated from the
asciidoc
files and perform a commit on pressing the save button  after editing over web
frontend.

I see the folowing advantages:

 * easy export in lots of format, thanks to asciidoc
 * fast and reliable storage through git
 * collaborative writing by syncing git repositories
 * comfortable browsing by wiki web frontend
 * store non text blobs in git - list them in some way for access (don't know
   about the best way.

Maybe a python based wiki is most suited for an direct asciidoc
integration...

What do you think about? Have a akin "homebrew" solution? Tell me.

Thanks,

Felix