Dear all,
I know there is: http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/chunked/ar01s32.html
("Know your editor"), but I am just no vim-person. Is there anybody out
there who knows about an editor which helps me to write asciidoc
documents? My problem is remembering the markup since I write in
asciidoc only once in a while. There are so many editors out there, so
what I am searching for should not be so difficult to find: An editor
which allows the assignment of asciidoc markup while having - how
should I put this - a flatter learning curve than emacs or vi(m). Or
has someone written a set of macros or an "asciidoc-mode" for some
existing editor (besides emacs and vim)?
BTW, thanks for asciidoc!
  Thomas