Hi Stuart,

1. I have a need for creating inline literal/code elements, such as:

Whenever you call the <code>addYen()</code> function,

I want to know what plain-text markup is used to simulate the code
tags I used above.

2. In this text, a warning is thrown about a missing irc macro:

So, after this, I jumped on irc://irc.freenode.net/#haskell[the
Haskell IRC channel] and asked if anyone had any suggestions for

How can I get such a macro to work for me?

3. I created the mailing list (cc'ed above) but have seen no
   traffic. Also, since asciidoc is hosted on sourceforge, I think you
   can create a mailman list there if you dont want to use mine.