Hi Karsten. Tag auch! :)

Am Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 13:07 schrieb Karsten Schulz:
> Hi Erich,
>
> Am Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 12:45 schrieb Erich Hoffmann:
> > When publishing a document with a2x to xhtml, I get a toc on top with
> > the title "Table of Contents".  Where can I change that, e.g. to
> (...)
> # I just lazily use a2x to copy icons and stylesheets
> # and produce the docbook file 8-)
> a2x --copy --icons -d article -f xhtml ${DOCFILE_DE}
>
> # Then I replace article lang ="en" with article lang="de" in
> # the docbook file:
> sed -i -e 's/article lang="en"/article lang="de"/' ${DOCFILE_DE}.xml

Thanks a lot.  This works.  But you inspired me to look into
/etc/asciidoc/docbook.conf and xhtml.conf.  If there in the
[header]-section lang="en" is changed to lang="de", then
we don't need the sed operation and "table of contents" becomes
"Inhaltsverzeichnis" by default.

Now I'd be interested in where in the docbook-&-c-files this output
is defined- or should I read the "definitive guide" to docbook?

Cheers,

erich