Hi Jon,

The CSS selects a monospaced font for `<pre>` entities, see line 89 of
your html.

Its possible that you are experiencing what I call the "fake bold" (or
italic etc) problem.  This was identified in an IDE that uses bold and
italic to highlight code.  It the font chosen does not have bold,
italic, etc variants installed the font system (trying to be helpful)
fakes the required variant from the regular font.  Unfortunately this
process does not preserve the spacing (not sure if by design, accident
or bug).  I believe it has been reported to the font handling
software.

The only thing you can try is to add your own CSS to select a
different monospaced font for the `<pre>` entity.

Cheers
Lex