> The Asciidoctor implementation therefore requires that the closing and
> opening delimiters be the same length.

Yeah I saw that. That would be nice. I need to convert miscellanous files
(mostly program source but also plain text documentation, hence my problem)
but using a very long delimiter would cover most cases if not all. I may be
wrong but I found at least '----' is a valid line in a Haskell program (a
comment).

> It would be good if someone made a patch that made that an option on
> Asciidoc Python as well.

Sure ! I've searched for such an option ;) I'll try to have a look at the
source code…

Thx for your answers. I'll test the Unicode hack. The only drawback I see
is that this invisible character would be copied in case of copy/paste.
Well, it may not be a problem…

Have a nice day.