I will let Olivier reply more fully, as he maintains the database, but
there is an ITU-T database (free access) of many ASN.1 modules that I am
sure includes X.219 and X.229. Specs in the database have been checked
and are pretty-well guaranteed to be legal ASN.1.

John L

--
   Prof John Larmouth
   Larmouth T&PDS Ltd