From: Bernard Kufluk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ASN.1] Asn.1 and ROSE problems

Hi

I am at the early stages in a project involving ASN.1 and ROSE.
I have obtained the X.219, 229 etc specs from the ITU and cut and pasted
from the PDF to create the documents - but I'm a bit surprised that the
specs seem to have errors in them (spelling mistakes etc).
Does anyone have experience of this and is this normal ?   (Am I going
about this completely the wrong way ?)

Thanks

Bernard Kufluk, Websphere Voice Response for Aix, Hursley Park
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]              01962 817643