>Someone can be MOUNO (will not talk, MOUNO-BROT)  but he can be playing a drum >and make lot of noise.
>QUIET or SILENT is actually freedom from noise or sound.

As always, I appreciate the good arguments but isn't that the same situation with 'mone`mone`too? One can stay 'mone` mone`, but can beat a drum around. Or, he/she can 'mone` mone`' steal a book and leave.

And Barua, as far as I understand, 'Quiet' is an adjective and be a verb. 'Quiet-ly' is an adverb.

Someone can be MOUNO (will not talk, MOUNO-BROT)  but he can be playing a drum and make lot of noise.
QUIET or SILENT is actually freedom from noise or sound.
Rajen Barua