Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:53:19 -0800 (PST)
From:  "D Deka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: kamrupi anibasi - not living or deceased
To: "Saurav Pathak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Rajen Barua" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I lost the rest of the string. Thus what I say may appear to be a little disconnected now. I was following the discussion on the use of "x" till it got buried in phonemes and genomes. Anyhow I feel that Rabin Deka was not given a chance to propose what he thinks would be a solution so that we can get the uninitiated to stop, think and try to pronounce "sa" the Assamese way. Rabin was busy in arguing why "x" shouldn't be used and the others were busy shutting Rabin up.

Could I request Rabin Deka to propose his solution? It will be easy on us if it is non technical.

Do you Yahoo!?