>kamrupi anibasi :- not living or deceased (do not have Roman writing standards but in >kamrupi script as AinbasI)

>Mahanta could you please help what “hemkosh” says! What Barua wrote sounds strange to me;

Deka Bap:

Yes, what Barua wrote sounds strange because that is the truth. There is no word 'o-nibaxi'  (your 'anibasi') in any Assamese dictionary.  As I said it is a modern word being used for the phrase Non Resident; an o-nibaxi oxomia is a NRA. If you find the word in any dictionary, or in any book (Kamrupi or otherwise) with your 'imaginary' meaning, I will be happy to correct myself. Till then the net demands that you either admit that you are wrong or prove that sonam-dhonyo Rajen Barua is wrong. (BTW if the word is not there in Hemkwx, neither Chandan, Shantikam or B'dew can help).

Bye.

Rajen Barua