we get wiser everday, don't we?

>From: "Bharat B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Assam] Re: Check from Assam 2002
>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:56:47 -0400

It depends on our perspective how we see things in life. Some may see everything in negative: Whether the glass is half full or half empty. As an engineer, I will say it has more capacity to hold than what it is holding right now.

 Does every cent you donate in USA go to charity? I am sure 100 cents is not going directly, may be 30-60 cents, rest is used for some other costs such as admin etc. Again things happen in back home little slowly; I understand there is scope for improvement. Sometimes even we the donor place extra burdon on the folks like asking for a picture and news report of a donated tubewell to be opened by DC, MLA or others!

>From: "Alpana B. Sarangapani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Assam] Re: Check from Assam 2002
>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:19:35 -0500
>
><< message3.txt >>

Orlando Convention? that is so wonderful. I didn't know that this kind of constructive work has been done. good work. all the stories have been making a lot of us skeptical about many things, but it is good to know from a person with first-hand experince like this.