> >But the
> >journalism and journalist should be neutral and we
> >count on them.
>
> *** Can you cite a few examples of that :-)?

I think this is a wrong response to a statement with word "should'. Why it is so difficult to understand the simple statement. 'Should be beutral' here simply means without taking any political side or being biased to any other agenda. Imagine your own example, unless you are trying to suggest that all journalists are biased to one side or the other in which case we should agree to dis agree.

In my opinion, a journalist's duty should be to act as a camera to present the news as it is and to give a factual perspective so that people can understand the news in broader perspective.

Rajen