C'da,
Sorry for late reply as I was away from internet in
the week-end. I agree with your point that with it is
difficult to be neutral now a days! If some people
write about their opinion, then it should come in the
OPINION column, not in the IJ section. If the
journalists behave partisan manner or take side, then
they become mouth-piece of that ideology!

Looking by the Tehelka articles, I would not hesitate
to compare Tarun Tejpal with Bill O'Reilly! I know
that Bill has lots of followers and his program
'Factor' is one of the most watched in TV. Do you
agree with his ideology! He claims to be the most
balanced journalist!

Someone said about neutrality; "one should not only be
neutral but also look neutral"

Ganesh