From: "Robert A. Rosenberg" <a...@rarpsl.com>
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:54:23 PM
Subject: Re: Happy Gilmore (was Length question)

At 10:28 -0400 on 04/15/2013, Gerhard Postpischil wrote about Re:
Happy Gilmore (was Length question):

>When I worked in Northern Virginia, there was a Chinese-Jewish deli and
>restaurant.

I live in NYC and used to patronize such a establishment when I was
doing a Saturday Evening/Sunday Morning Testing Shot (My boss was an
orthodox Rabbi and we went there for a food break at 10PM or so).
There was also a few Kosher Chinese restaurants in the Midtown area.