Peter,

This is my first adventure into the 64bit world. So I am sure you can
understand my caution with customers z/os systems. I wasn't aware that the
feature couldn't be turned off. My issue is more trying to allocate a 64 bit
storage and it failing ...I appreciate everyone's help.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'