At 11:18 -0500 on 02/28/2014, Hobart Spitz wrote about Re: CamelCase
(was: ASSEMBLER-LIST Digest ...):

I think this discussion needs to distinguish clearly between case-sensitive
(treating caps and lower case the same) and case-insensitive (treating the
upper and lower case of the same character as different).

You have your definitions backwards. If I am case-sensitive I care
about the case and thus see "A" as different from "a". If I am
case-insensitive I do see "A" and "a" as the same character (and thus
the same string of characters is the same no matter what CamelCase
glyphs are used).