And in case we need more distraction on a Friday night... It looks like the
intern left too soon...  ;-)

If you think reading the PDF on your phone is hard, try the shiny new IBM
Knowledge Center instead. Would have thought that with content managed like
that, they could have made it accessible on small devices.Sadly unrelated
to this thread, since I can't even find the book either by searching for
"principles of operation" and SA22-7832 got me search results that look
like this: KC0024E: The topic was not found. The link might not be correct,
or the topic does not exist. Check that the URL is correct and try again.