BTW -- I understand your situation. I have ALC code that I have to bring
forward from a 1980ish coding style to RENT and G3 chipset compliant.

And while it is high priority to get done, I get hit with higher priority work.
So I get limited time to actually make things happen.

I make large use of IBM macros to generate relative branch from old style, so I
don't have to physically touch the instructions.

That gives me time to solve I/D bank collisions among other RENT problems.

Sent from my iPhone