I suppose you might be kidding, but outside evidence is inconclusive.

Gil's point was clear: IBM is inconsistent with their "rules" about
REXX OPEN, and he demonstrated they are also obtuse.

btw, I can easily imagine a KSDS being used as a PDS; for a large
number of smallish members, it's conceivable that it could be more
efficient than PDS[E].  But it's a given this is not supported by
anything at this time.

sas

p.s. could you fix your email?

--