The paucity of detail makes answering your inquiry a matter of
inductive supposition.  Maybe you should post additional information such as:
Source code?Assembly listing?ABEND code?SysLog?

Keven

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 9:26 PM -0600, "Joe Reichman" <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi

I have a amode 64 rmode 31 program I would like to do I/O So I have to have
the DCB below 16mb So I have LOAD a module amode 64 rmode 24

After loading I turn the 1 bit to the right off now I have a clean half
address when I BASR to it bombs and the PSW has the one bit on

A funny thing under TEST making a breaking point at the basr it doesn't
happen