ABEND0C4 PIC38 is the fun one. You can't step into any 32-bit address as
the 32nd bit was reserved by the MVS to MVS/XA change to mark whether we
were in 24-bit or 31-bit.

So the 64-bit guys decided that the easiest fix was to completely disallow
any address from 8000000 through to 8FFFFFFF, which is an extremely good
idea to avoid breaking 31-bit code.

They added PIC3A and PIC3B for the 64-bit page and segment exceptions (and
we've seen a few of those with Db2).

You'll soon learn you're in the wrong addressing mode with a PIC38. Reset
the 32nd bit before mode switching to 64 and you won't fail that way.
You'll find one of the other prog 0004 interrupt codes.

Regards, Dougie