"IBM Mainframe Assembler List" <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> wrote on
01/19/2022 08:42:25 PM:
> I strongly recommend sticking to standard linkage conventions, e.g.,
> R1 pointing to a  PLIST that points to the binary and decimal fields.

        If I were calling an external subroutine then that is exactly what
I would do.  But, this is an internal subroutine.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark
--
int.ext: 91078
direct: (937) 531-6378

Winsupply Group Services
3110 Kettering Boulevard
Dayton, Ohio  45439  USA
(937) 294-5331

This email message and any attachments is for use only by the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary
information. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete and destroy the message and all
copies. All unauthorized direct or indirect use or disclosure of this
message is strictly prohibited. No right to confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any error in transmission.